Adam J. Wilde is the founding member of the Wilde Law Group.
He has vast experience in all areas of real estate law, including real estate transactions and litigation, REO transactions, short-sales, mortgage foreclosure law, loss mitigation, and regulatory compliance.
He is a frequent speaker, presenter and author on real estate topics and foreclosure law. He is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association and serves as a Section Council Member of the Real Estate Section.
Prior to founding the Wilde Law Group, Mr. Wilde had leadership roles at the largest REO and foreclosure law firm in Illinois. During his time at that firm, Mr. Wilde served as a supervising attorney of staff and attorneys in multiple departments. Additionally, he served as the managing attorney of the firm's office in the state of TX.
The following are some of Mr. Wilde's articles and speaking presentations:
- Buyer Beware: The 7th Circuit Clarifies a Buyer's Obligation to Pay Real Property Transfer Taxes When A Seller Is Federally Exempt, ISBA Real Property Newsletter (February, 2018)
- Clarifying the CFPB's 120-Day Rule, Legal League Quarterly (Q4, 2013)
- Loss Mitigation Regulation: How Courts Forget it is the Lender Mitigating its Loss, Legal League Quarterly (Q2, 2013)
- No Standing with Settlement: Why the National Mortgage Settlement Can't Be Used as a Defense to Individual Foreclosure Actions, Legal League Quarterly (Q1, 2013)
- HAMP Tier 2: More Changes, More Problems, Legal League Quarterly (Fall, 2012)
- Alleviating Abandonment in Illinois: Cook County's Uncontested Vacant Residential Mortgage Foreclosure Call Gains Momentum, Legal League Quarterly (Summer, 2012)
- Avoiding the Walkaway: Enforcing Personal Deficiencies to Mitigate Strategic Default, Housing Wire Magazine, (June, 2012)
- CFPB Updates: Illinois MCLE Course, Instructor (October, 2014)
- American Legal & Financial Network: Standing: The Unchallenging Legal Challenge, Presenter (July, 2014)
- American Legal & Financial Network: CFPB Compliance: How the New Rules Intersect with Other Laws, Moderator (July, 2014)
- REOMAC & AREAA Chicago Meeting: Market Trends (June, 2013): Moderator
- Legal League 100 Servicer Summit: Moderator: The CFPB Session Navigating a Multitude of Servicing Standards (September, 2013)
- Legal League 100 Servicer Summit: Panelist: Foreclosure/Loss Mitigation (September, 2013)
- Legal League 100 Servicer Summit: Panelist: CFPB: An Overview of the New Regulations (April, 2014)